Postop care for Sinus Involvement
- Do not rinse mouth for seven days.
- Bite on gauze pack that has been placed over the wound for at least one hour.
- Do not blow your nose for seven days. Do not sneeze through your nose. If the urge to sneeze arises, sneeze with your mouth open.
- Avoid smoking for seven days.
- No swimming or heavy exercise for one week.
- Stick to soft diet for your own comfort. Try to eat on the opposite side. Give the teeth their normal brushing and care.
- Return to the office for any scheduled post-operative appointments.
- Take all prescriptions as ordered by your Doctors.